Terms & Conditions
Hotel Terms & Conditions:
Gala Dinner for the eve of Republic day 26th January 2022 & Valentine Day 14th Feburary 2022 @ INR 2500/- Nett per person per meal which need to be paid that the time of check-in.
1) The hotel check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs
2) For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night.
3) Rooms will be held up-to 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
4) For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
5) The credit card guarantee will ensure that your reservation is held on a definite basis, up to your actual time of check-in, on the day of reservation.
6) Prices are subject to change without notice.
7) GST applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations.
8) Child below 6 years is complimentary when sharing with parents on rooms without an extra bed.
9) Children above 6 years of age would be charged 50% of the adult rate would be applicable.
10) Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with one child below 06 years would be allowed per room.
11) Maximum of one extra roll away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
12) It is mandatory for all Guest ( Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners) to produce their I.D./ Passport at check-in.
13) All guests above 18yrs must carry ID proof.14) Use of pool is free under the condition of proper swimwear. 15) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Small pets only – under 15lbs (30kgs). Maximum of 1 pet per rooms will be allowed.
- A non-refundable fee of Rs.3000.00 plus applicable taxes as pet charges shall be collected on arrival
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions:
(In order to avoid credit card frauds, guests are requested to note the following.)
For bookings made using a credit card the following documents will have to be produced at the time of Check In:
1-A) For a guest making a booking for himself using own Credit Card:
— The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in.
1-B) For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card:
–If the Credit Card holder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in.
— In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room. The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and room type. This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at Check-in desk.
2) At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
3) In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, Hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
4) In case of erroneous / inadequate / misleading information given while booking, Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation.
5) Guests are required to carry a valid identity proof (Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar Card) and produce the same at the check in. Guest are requested to carry hard copy of the Confirmation vouchers.
— Please bring along with you the same identity proof you have entered while booking for verification at the hotel
6)The refund of amount received through credit card will be refunded back to the same amount.